Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Vintage Yummy Love

Well let me start by saying I'm totally in love with the new Sassafras Lass Range, Vintage Yummy. I just can't get enough of it and love creating with it so I wanted to share with you two more layouts I have created with it.
Materials Used: Sassafras Lass Darling Dear Patterned Paper , American Crafts Felt Thickers Playroom - white, Rose Moka Mini Alpha Stickers - Orange, music paper, feathers, muslin, staples, dimensional magic, pop dots.




Materials Used: Sassafras Lass Pleasantly Puzzled & Remember Me Patterned Paper & Journal Tags , KI Memories Sheet Delights Daffodil - Yellow, American Crafts Puffy Thickers Chit Chat - white, Rose Moka Mini Alpha Stickers - Orange, vintage music paper, material, staples, dimensional magic, paint.

I do seriously love this line and the thing I think I love the most about it, is that it is just so fun to play with and you can create so many different styles of layouts by mixing and matching your the different papers. Some are bright and others are subdued.

If you have not got you hands on any of this yet I suggest you do so soon cause it is going to sell out fast!

No comments: