Monday, May 4, 2009

It's All About Mum

Hi all, it's Marni here with my first post for Kiti Q.

When I received my first design team kit in the mail I was so over the moon. I received most of the new Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy products to play with and play I did.

As mothers day is quickly approaching I decided to make my first lot of projects - 1 layout and 2 cards - focused around mum's.



Materials Used: Memory Lane Patterned Paper & Journal Tags, American Crafts Puffy Thickers Chit Chat - white, Dottie Ann Aqua,, Pink Paislee Fashion Script Alphabet Stickers - Blue.


Materials List: Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy Daintily & Remember Me, Bazzill Swiss Dotted - Salt White, Pink Paislee Fashion Script Alphabet Stickers - White, Lace.

Materials List: Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy Blossomed, Bazzill Swiss Dotted - Salt White, Rose Moka Mini Alpha Stickers - Orange Magic Mesh - Orange, Green Tara 7cm petal - White, button.


Love,
Marni




1 comment:

Gina said...

Gorgeous work Marni!..and congrats on your DT position! ;P
What a lovely photo of you and your Mum too.