Friday, November 21, 2008

tick tock tick tock tick tock!!!

Yes, it was tick tock tick tock tick tock for me all week.  Trying to find time...steal time to upload the gorgeous dottie anns and magic mesh that I've received countless emails about!  Well, they're up!!!  And no sooner than I had gotten them ready to go when there was a knock at the door and a big box of yummy new goodies arrived!!!  

Here are some of the yummy new goodies that have arrived!!

Carolee's Creations Tiny Pink Alphas!!!
Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes Range - perfect for summer layouts!!!

And if you wanted some untraditional funky Chrissy papers...you can't go wrong with Sassafras Lass brand new Life at the Pole papers!!

Yummy new dottie anns and magic mesh!!  I decided to take group photos of them rather than individually so that you can compare the colours.  The rolls you see in the photos are the 1yard rolls.  I've decided to list them as 1/2 yard rolls for $2 each or if you want the full 1 yard roll, then buy two lots.  Both are self adhesive and I love the rainbow of colours!!


The scrapart bags have proven very popular and they are only available for a very short time!!  For $39.95 you get free delivery direct from my supplier!!

Happy shopping!!!



No comments: