Friday, November 14, 2008

And the winner is......

I couldn't get into blogger yesterday....so here I am....let's continue....

The winner is.......  6malesandme!!!

Please contact me (email ruey@kitiq.com.au) to redeem your prize!!

Ok...now for some eye candy...layouts using Ki Sheer Delights from Kelly Ingram!!!

Phillip Island" layout product list:  KI Memories Sheer Delight - Blue Swirl,  Queen & Co Felt Ribbon - 4.7" Chocolate Vine,Rosa Moka Alphabet Stickers
"Darling Daughter" product list:  KI Memories Sheer Delight - White Dots,  Sassafras Lass Patterned Paper - Hog Heaven - Fun Filled Forest,  Pink Paislee Rub-ons - Pop Fashion IconsCarolees Creations Aqua Tiny Alphabet Stickers, Sassafras Lass Chipboard

I'm just getting ready to load up some new stuff into the shop over the next few days, but I thought I'd share a sneak peek - yes...magic mesh and Dottie Anns in all luscious luscious colours!!  $2 for about 1/2 yard (45 cms).  The rolls that you see are in one yard rolls, so I'll chop them in half if you just want 1/2 yard or you can just buy a yard for $4.  Thought that would make it affordable for everyone to get a rainbow of colours.  

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am sooooo going to be stalking your shop now! Can't wait to buy those! Great colours!

Tiff Firth said...

congrats to 6malesandme.
hiya Ruey.
thanks for the Sheers. Bought them from you because of your excitment on EB. Love em.
About to do one of those origami boxes with a sheer as the lid.
should look great.
t