Thursday, April 16, 2009

French Couture in stock in Australia!!!!

Yes, French Couture is finally all in stock and my goodness, this range is just so lovely and lush and colourful.  It's all cardstock weight and double sided and just a delight to work with.  There are 6 double sided patterned papers in the range and then two die cut sheets.  The frames die cut sheet measures 12x12 and has 4 frames on it.  This is a 'must have'.  Love it!  Then there is the essentials die cuts which are your brackets, borders, photo corners (or arrow tips) and some small tags.   

Be quick as Kiti Q is the first store in Australia to stock Lily Bee French Couture and stocks won't last long!!









This is what it all looks like together....collective 'awwwwwww'
Of course...the super short cut to the shop is provided ..... click here for French Couture

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

I just got my newsletter email and had to come and have a peek! OH MY - I love those papers! I had better find some cash somewhere quickly to get my hands on some...lol.
Off to check out the whole range in the shop.
xx